Saturday, March 02, 2013

My Return To Allah

Dear Allah, the Only True God,
The God Who hears, and sees all things,
The All-Knowing One, the Most Near,
The Most Merciful, who listens -

Here I am, begging You again,
Allah, the Most Kind and Loving,
I beg Thee, to please forgive me,
While You are the Most Forgiving.

Forgive me for all that I've done,
Forgive my sins -the big and small-
The ones done in public, and the
Hidden ones -Please forgive them all -

The mistakes I did on purpose,
And the sins done unknowingly,
O' Allah, please forgive all sins
I did while You were watching me.

O' Allah, Most Forgiving One,
I beg Thee to please forgive me,
Forgive my past, my present, and
Forgive sins which only You can see -

Forgive me for I am human,
And every human makes mistakes -
But the best of us are those who
Return to God before it's late.

So here I am praying to You,
Allah, the Hearing and Most Near,
To forgive Your slaves who begs You
To cause their sins to disappear.

Those sins that made my faith so weak,
Those sins that made me disobey
Allah, the God who sees all things -
Who sees us every night and day.

Dear God, I am sorry for sinning,
Sorry for disobeying You,
Sorry for not doing those good
Deeds which I was supposed to do.

I'm sorry, God, for being weak.
As I am weak, to You I've come,
To let You know that I'm sorry
For the sins I brought with their outcomes.

I'm sorry, Dear God, please forgive.
Forgive my mistakes that I have done,
And forgive me please, O' Allah,
Those good deeds that I used to shun -

For every wrong thing that I had whispered,
For any sin I said aloud,
For every sin my hands have chosen
While I was feeling lost yet proud -

For every wrong thought I shared or hid,
For every Muslim I may have hurt,
For every single mistake I did,
Since the time of my date of birth.

I beg You, God. to please Forgive -
Forgive me for all the wrongs I did,
Forgive them too the small mistakes
I did when I was once a kid.

Dear God, let my sins be footprints
Washed away by the waves of the sea -
A sea of tears that beg Allah
To forgive me and grant me Mercy.

Dear Allah, please make my sins the cause
Of Your Joy when I return to Thee,
As Your slave who sincerely begs You
For Your Forgiveness and Your Mercy.

I beg Thee to, please, forgive me
O' Allah, the Most Forgiving One -
I've left my past mistakes and sins,
And to You (Allah) I humbly run.

Author unknown

No comments: